Commercial tanks are made of heaver glass. (3/4" thick) They are meant to be used in public places such as zoos, nature centers, restaurants, and business establishments open to the public.
They can be used in homes but are much heavier built than usually needed.
(All customizations carry additional costs. - Prices listed below are for the base tank only.)
- Tank Sizes At our discretion tank sizes can be customized to your needs.
- Overflows We have many types of overflows available that can be added to any aquarium. Please refer to the Overflows category on the left.
- Holes Holes can be drilled in the aquariums.
- Tank Tops Tops of tanks can be modified to suit special needs. - Rimless tanks are available for certain sizes: See Rimless Tanks category.
- Hinged Glass Tops Tops are available. Please view the Glass Tops category.
- Glass Types
- Regular Plate Glass As is common in most aquariums, we use regular plate glass.
- Low-Iron Glass Low-Iron glass is available at an additional cost. Low-Iron glass provides a clearer view of colors than regular aquariums.
- Understanding Sizes
- Gallonage is approximate Gallonage is used as a name only. For actual tank sizes please go by their listed dimensions.
- Dimensions All tanks are listed in this format: length X width X height
- Stands and Canopies
Stands and Canopies are sold separately. Please view their categories on the left side of the page.