Commercial tanks are made of heavier cast acrylic. They are meant to be used in public places such as zoos, nature centers, restaurants, and business establishments open to the public.
They can be used in homes but are heavier built than usual. Due to the fluctuations of oil prices, acrylic prices change rapidly. We try to keep website prices current but price will be confirmed when you order.
(All customizations carry additional costs. - Prices listed below are for the base tank only.)
- Tank Sizes At our discretion tank sizes can be customized to your needs.
- Overflows We have many types of black overflows available that can be added to any aquarium. Please refer to the Overflows category on the left.
- Holes Holes can be drilled in the aquariums.
- Tank Top The top of the aquarium is one piece with holes cut for access Tops of tanks can be modified to suit special needs..
- Hinged Glass Tops Hinged tops are available at additional cost.
- Black back/ sides We offer black back and sides at additional cost. This is black acrylic built on the tank. The acrylic is black throughout and wont peel or discolor like paint.
- Acrylic Types
- All acrylic used on commercial tanks is cast acrylic. The sides of these tanks are 3/4" or thicker acrylic. Tops and bottoms vary 1/2 and thicker.
- Understanding Sizes
- Gallonage is approximate Gallonage is used as a name only. For actual tank sizes please go by their listed dimensions.
- Dimensions All tanks are listed in this format: length X width X height
- Stands and Canopies
Stands and Canopies are sold separately. Please view their categories on the left side of the page.